A part of the service since 2015 and focusing on 1-2-1 mentoring of aspiring traders.
Those members that have been with my base service for any length of time will be able to remember the Live Service I offered from 2011-2014.
This was a service that featured a live chat room where trades would be advised during live sporting events and we would fill the intervening time talking strategy and theory.
I really enjoyed this service but over time, as popularity grew and numbers soared, it just became far too time-consuming to continue in that format. With having members from all over the world, some working day times and some not.. I made the honest mistake of trying to cater to everybody.
What started as a 4 hour daily session eventually became closer to 12 or even 14 some days as I tried to make myself available to those trading in the daytime and those coming in later in the day after work.
As you can imagine, this placed quite the strain on family life and despite revelling in the live nature of the service and much enjoying the increased interaction with members, I had to make the difficult decision to close down the service.
At that time, that left me with only the base service and the early versions of the betting service and whilst I enjoyed the free time it initially afforded me, I always felt there was something more I could be offering. I even toyed with the idea of re-establishing the Live room service but, having 'discussed' it with the wife, it became clear this wasn't really an option and there was every chance the same situation that forced closure the first time around would slowly creep back into being.
That said, I really wanted to offer up the 1-2-1 style again and whilst I'd continued with the seminars and introduced webinars in the meantime, I had always felt there was scope for a serious and intensive 1-2-1 training experience - I just didn't quite know what the vehicle should be.
I eventually settled on what I considered to be the best of both worlds - live interaction but only on a single person basis.
Since establishing the service, I've been pleasantly surprised at the interest. With clients most months and usually months in advance, I've also constructed custom sessions and travelled to deliver in-home content to various customers all over Europe.
The full program is detailed extensively in the prospectus which you can download using the link either at the bottom of the page or over to the right-hand side depending on the type of device you are using.
All content is accessible via the Member's Area as per the image below...
Members Area - Click image to expand
Unfortunately, since the service is often booked up months in advance, I cannot offer it to open subscription on the website to avoid overlapping periods of service.
Let's have a quick look at what's included ...
- 4 week intensive programme on a flexible timetable
- Custom programs & prices can be negotiated
(For example, some customers prefer in-home tuition whilst others only wish to focus on one particular sport etc..)
- Focused mastery of 3 different sports, multiple markets and extended sessions on staking, bank management and results analysis.
- You receive a large selection of PDF's, computer programs and spreadsheets to aid tuition.
- Strategies are taught and demonstrated in live sports markets with 1-2-1 communication via Skype
- Guaranteed 1 client per month so you always get my full attention!
- Flexible timetables to suit everybody.
- The aim of the service is to first establish where you are now, work out all of the bad habits and practises and put you on the right track to where you want to be.
- Actual working strategy demonstrated and taught - theory is great but it doesn't pay the bills!
- Unlimited email support
- *** 8 hours live chat and live trading time per week!!! ***
I'd advise you to download the prospectus if you would like to know in greater detail what the service provides.
Hopefully I've done a good job of detailing everything that's included in the there but if you have any specific questions, you can fire them over using the Contact Form.
I aim to respond within 24 hours.