An automated program that evaluates the day's matches, rates each team in turn and returns projections for a number of markets in .csv format for use in the spreadsheet program of your choice.
It may be under revision or the sales limit may have been met.
One of the main issues with rating your own football is the sheer amount of time and data required if you're going to extend it to any worthwhile number of leagues.
If you're undertaking a manual rating system, you first need to build your spreadsheet, then you need to regularly import the most up-to-date information and league tables. Once you've done that , you then need to set about rating each team in turn, comparing that rating with the other teams and then perform any number of calculations in order to get your final projections.
When I began, I used to do all of this manually and on a good day, you could get a weekends football done inside 2 hours for what was 16-17 leagues at the time.
Whilst this was manageable, it relied on my being available for this period of time each day and if you want accurate ratings, you really do need to update everything on a regular basis!
In more recent times, as my own trading commitments have grown along with other responsibilities like family, bills etc.. I really could no longer commit this time on a regular basis and set about automating the entire process.
Originally, this program ran on PHP which was fine as a processing language but it did require the end user had access to a local server in order the run the script.
This was far from optimal so in the newer versions, the code is compiled as a standalone Windows application, with the backend written in Python.
Here is what you receive....
A Sneak Peek
(Click image to expand)
As you can see, it's a quite simple interface and everything executes at the click of a button.
Want today's projections? Click the relevant button!
You also have the option of filtering the projections to supply bets and/or trades according to your criteria.
For a full list of what's included, please see below
- Comprehensive installation, maintenance and customisation guide in PDF format
- Click-the-button style execution
- Fully automated pricing of a large number of world leagues - 95 available.
- A wide range of markets catered for including Match Odds, Overs/Unders,Correct Score, BTTS, DNB and Asian Handicaps
- A filter system through which you can apply any number of filters to the downloaded data to generate betting or trading systems. Alternatively, just use the raw data as an overview
- All data is returned in .csv format which can be used in any spreadsheet program.
- *** *** Major updates in this version *** ***
You do not need any other software installed or programming experience to operate this product, it really is just click-and-run.
You can purchase the program using the link at the top of the page.
Unless otherwise specified, the product will download automatically on completion of purchase.