Privacy is valuable to us and we extend the same courtesy to visitors to our website.
We also prefer to address our approach to privacy in simplistic and common-sense terms as opposed to hitting you with a standard, stock GDPR notice.
The extent to which data is retained will differ depending on your membership status and so below there are some General implications that apply to anybody visiting the website. Following that there are more specific notes depending on your membership status.
Click to expand each area and uncover the information
These privacy implications apply to all users, irrespective of membership status
- Any information we retain will only be retained and used for the specific purpose it was supplied for.
- For example, if you submit details and express an interest in further information about a specific product... that information will then only be used to supply the information about that specific product.
- Your data will never be sold or distributed to any 3rd parties.
- You can have all data we store removed at any time by simple deleting your account..
- If you wish to view the data we have stored about you, simple let us know via the contact form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can - I won't charge anything for this as it really should be your right.
- You will not be added to any mailing lists or associated models unless you explicitly request to be added.
- I do log all page visits but this is solely visitor numbers, I do not record anything that could identify you or track your individual behaviour on the site.
- On first visiting the site we will check if you have already acknowledged the cookie notice.
- When you accept this, a cookie will be placed on your machine that allows the server to determine whether it needs to display the message again.
- No record is kept of this exchange other than on your device.
- We do not record it, nor are we able to directly access this information.
- You can delete this cookie at any time although on next visiting the site, because it's no longer there, you will be presented with the privacy notice again.
- If you remain a non-member, this is the only interaction with cookies you will ever have on this site.
- Use of the contact form will record whatever details you enter. Specifically, your name and your email address.
- These details are only recorded for the purpose of responding to your request.
- The details will only be visible to the intended recipient and will be deleted once actioned.
Products & Services
- Payments for products and services are completed via Paypal and the implications of that are covered in the 3rd parties section below.
- This is done deliberately so as to ensure that at no time do we ever have access to or storage of your payment details.
- I will be provided with your name and your email address by Paypal so as I can either send you the product or establish contact for your service membership.
- For some services, group emails are sent. Your email address will not be visible to other recipients.
- The only record that I ever keep of this transaction is simply that it happened so I can identify you as a bona-fide customer.
These privacy implications apply only to members of the website in conjunction with the general policy above.
- When signing up, your details are stored to identify you as a member.
- Your email address will be used to send login-details and activation emails.
- Your login details are randomised and encrypted and not accessible via the website.
- Form submission will include your username and email address
- If you sign up for any specific mailing lists, your details will be logged only for the purposes of that specific mailing list..
- We store information that shows when you joined, content downloaded and what services/products you have purchased or subscribed to.
- Your most recent IP Address and Login date are also stored to assist the banning system.
- When logging in, a cookie will be set on your machine that keeps you logged in.
- The only time this cookie is used is when it's set, or when it's removed when you logout.
- No other cookies are used by this website at this time.
- When downloading free products or racecards, your username is recorded against the product name
- I store this information so as I can see exactly how popular specific products are proving to be. It's difficult to do this if you don't know exactly how many different people are making use of it.
- If you don't want your information stored in this manner, it will not occur if you don't download the free content.
These privacy implications apply to anybody purchasing products or subscribing to services as well as those making use of free content.
The only 3rd-party processors we use are Paypal and Google.
- The processing of all payments is conducted entirely by Paypal. At no point is this website privy to any part of that financial transaction.
- We will only be returned your email address and name when you complete the purchase.
- You may encounter Google ads on associated free content pages of this website.
- Any ads you interact with will be recorded by Google but not by us. We will also never have access to that information.
- Contact form messages are processed by Google so they may temporarily have access to the content of your message.
- For details on how they log and use your information, you should refer to their specific advice on privacy..