A free guide that looks at some basic ideas on strategy for trading various sports on the exchange
Whilst 'strategy' abounds across the internet, very little of it really make a great deal of sense.
In this free guide, I look at some of the more popular ideas you'll encounter, address what's wrong with them and then offer some of my own ideas for your consideration, as well as suggestions on how you could go about expanding them.
Building on the introduction offered in Absolute Beginners
- How I first got into sports trading and some of the problems I faced
- Overview of a simple trade
- Explanation of software and why it benefits us
- General Sports Trading advice section
- My thoughts on a variety of sports (Football, Horse_Racing, Tennis & Greyhounds) and strategy to trade them
- Useful links.