An introductory guide that focuses on real beginner concepts and provides a thorough introduction to trading as a concept.
Since I started my original service I've operated all manner of interaction types with subscribers and almost without expection, the issues they had with trading were issues that could easily have been prevented had they had a proper grounding to begin with.
If the correct ideas had been installed right at the beginning, many of those traders would have been in positions of profitability much sooner.
That's what we're attempting to achieve with this guide - offer a clear starting path to both the newby trader coming at this for the first time and also the struggling trader that wants to go back to the very beginning and start over.
Focusing on all manner of topics aside from strategy (this is covered in the Strategy Guide), this guide is the perfect beginner's companion and it's absolutely free.
- Trading as a concept - a breakdown of what trading actually is.
- Trading vs betting - what are the differences?
- Numerous basic example trades
- Introduction to software options
- A starter plan to set you on the right path from the very outset and help you to avoid the many pitfalls along the way.
- Many more ideas built on over 10 years experience in professional sports trading.
You can download the guide using the button at the top of the page - requires you are logged in.