I’m currently in the process of rebuilding my site having deleted the old one in it’s entirety earlier today.
I’m not quite sure how I did it, but I did a really good job in removing all recovery options also.
Obviously it’ll take me a couple of days to get the site restored as I’m essentially going to remake it from scratch.
I have the old site mirrored so you can still access the same data, I just can’t route that to this domain any longer, or import the info.
It may seem bad, but it was something I really needed to do anyway to enable me to make the improvements I want to make to the service.